Thursday, February 11, 2010

Crocheted Laprobe for Andrea's House

 





I made this laprobe this past few weeks. It was fairly easy because I used a N crochet hook and it is double and triple crocheted. I think this is one of those things your suppose to be able to make in a week-end, but my RSD arm isn't happy crocheting more than a row or two at a time, so I have to pace myself a little better. It took a lot more yarn than I expected it to. I think there is a total of 22 balls of Debbie Norville's Serenity Chunky Weight yarn by Premier Yarns. Andrea picked the yarn out herself, and I picked the pattern. I have enough yarn to make a patchwork type laprobe for her loveseat, so I am probably going to do that for her also. It was fun to do!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kesch said...

Very Very pretty! Nothin like a cozy blankie! She will love it. Well I mean of course she will, she picked it out.