Friday, April 24, 2009

Estate Sale Shopping Purchase!



Give me a bad day, and I will go dig out my collection of jewelry and try on pieces and handle the various sparkly bangles and bling until my hearts content! Seriously, I'd ten times rather go garage or estate sale shopping than hang out at the mall. Today I had the best of two worlds. Andrea took me to a fabulous estate sale where I was able to pick up 4 nice pieces of jewelry including the above Kirk's Folly choker style necklae. I got a great parure by Coro (1950's design); and sparkling rootbeer rhinestone necklace and earring set and a wonderful Florenza pin and earring set also. I'm addicted to sets - must have earrings to match every other piece of jewelry. Anyway, these will be added to my collection - and I will probably wear the Kirk's Folly a lot over the next year!

2 comments:

kesch said...

wow, very beautiful! how fun.

kesch said...

very beautiful, and I"m glad you found a fun estate sale. is it that time of year down there?