Sunday, April 12, 2009

Traveling on the Train


I always say that having my daughters in two different states is bittersweet. In a long 16 hour train ride, my emotions bounce between excited and happy to sad and back to excited and happy again. Excited to get on the train and see the kids I've missed, sad to be leaving my DH or whichever family I am leaving at the time and then excited and happy to see the kids I am visiting. It doesn't matter which family I am leaving or going to. I've been very lucky to have my girls close to me and the grands all in one city until this past 6 months. So, here are a few pics of my arrival in Eugene in March. Simply put - it was cold and wet - I love the rambuncious greeting I always get from the little girls....they always seem like they are so excited to see me...so do Kesch and Dale - what a wonderful feeling.





When I get back to California, I'm always greeted with lots of love and open arms also! It's so wonderful to be able to spend time with my loving family. It won't be long, and hopefully Al will be traveling along side me!

No comments: