Sunday, March 22, 2009

Crafting with Cali

It's been a cold afternoon today. About 1:30 or 2 pm it started to snow - nice pretty wet, Oregon type snow. It didn't stick, but I definately knew it was time to stay home and snuggle in. I've had either my heating blanket covering my legs or I've been setting by the fire. The girls and I have watched TV while Kesch worked on getting her pictures into albums - and it was definately a lot of work. Zaide is having breathing problems, and has a little fever. Maisy seems to have cabin fever today. Cali and I escaped into her bedroom to do some crafts.












The picture on the left is of a braided bookmark that Cali taught me to make; and the one on the right is the yarn cutter that I use for crocheting.

Cali and I worked together to make this memory necklace to wear with this pink blouse!

No comments: