Thursday, March 19, 2009

Gardening with my ZeeCat



Zaide and Cali came home from Breakout with flowerpots last night. Denise gave them a couple so that they could plant this some seeds for spring. So, Zaide and I planted spinach this morning. It was a fun project, because first we colored the pictures on the planter, and then we filled it with moist dirt, poked holes in the soil and planted seeds, covered the seeds with dirt and then she sprayed the dirt with water. She is an excellent little gardener! After we got done, she took pictures of me and the fish! So those two pictures she took - not bad, eh?
I know, I know, I didn't comb my hair when I got up this morning - because with Zee, you just wake right up and get busy with the days work that she has planned out - and trust me, she does indeed have plans for the entire day - the girl doesn't stop talking!!! No complaints from me though...I love it!These are her fish - named Tom and Jerry!

1 comment:

Hyser Family said...

Don't worry about the hair! In fact... this morning I got up, pulled some jeans on to take the kids downstairs for breakfast and have yet to change out of the t-shirt I slept in. Even ran to the craft store quickly in it. We're busy women! ;)