Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Maisy"s Birthday

I arrived in Eugene, after riding the train for 12 hours. It's Maisy's birthday, but she is one sick little girl! She's got this congested cough, but she was determined to meet Grammy at the train station. I was so happy to see the girls. Zaide and Maisy walked over in the rain to greet me, while Dale grabbed up my luggage and Kesch took pictures. It's all I can do to hold my tears in, as I so miss the girls when I am in California. My heart is tugged between California and Oregon, that is for sure! After arriving, Kesch and the girls and I went shopping at WAlmart to pick up a few things. While we were shopping we saw Amy, and talked about Twilight. Then we headed home for a cozy birthday celebration with cupcakes and birthday songs.

No comments: