Sunday, March 15, 2009

Relaxing on Sunday Afternoon






We got up this morning and went to breakfast at Sweet Tomatoes. It's a great salad bar with soup and breads. On Sunday mornings they do a breakfast bar, and my DH loves it! I'm not really big on buffets, but this is a good way to deal with his appetite on Sunday mornings, and I get a chance to eat my favorite salad tastes!

After we went to breakfast, we met up at Andrea and Tracy's house and Andrea and I took off to Ultra's to get a haircut for her. While we were there, I decided to go ahead and get one too, that way I wouldn't be wasting time at the salon instead of hanging out with Kesch and the girls when I visit Oregon.

Tracy invited Al and I to hang out and wait for dinner at their house - fillet Mignon - BBQ by Tracy - oh num num! Andrea marinated it in something over night and Tracy BBQ'd it. It was fabulous! While I was there, I caught up all my laundry so that Al has a week of clean clothes while I am gone. Here are some pictures of how the Zoobies relax while Grammy and Papa hang out after dinner.

1 comment:

Hyser Family said...

You're back! :)