Saturday, March 14, 2009

Retired - A New Life

We retired last year, and are now living in California. It's not the place that I thought I would ever want to live, but there is a method to my husbands madness. He went back to work....short lived retirement, eh? So, I travel between Oregon and California. Why? Well, my three sparkling grandgirls are in Oregon with my oldest beautiful daughter and her handsome husband; and my three macho-man grandsons live in California with my youngest beautiful daughter and her handsome husband. So, that leaves me traveling between the two residents grappling with the ideea that someday we might be able to live within a few short miles of one another someday soon. In the meantime, I'll take a train, plane or automobile to be able to spend a little time with them.

No comments: